What Makes our Products Unique?
When you choose us for dehydrated onions, you are assured a product that meets all your specifications. We’re confident of this because of the following philosophies integral to our business:
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction.
- Environmental Awareness.
- Market Leadership.
- Excellence in Quality.
- Sustainable Development.
We employ a quality control program to ensure products with Sustainability, Traceability, Consistency and Food Safety including but not limited to:
- Breeding programs that ensure continuity of seed supply and crop consistency.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Manufacturing standards and methods such as ADOGA & BAM.
- State-of-the-Art Growing, Production & Storage Facilities.
Our Growing and Production capabilities include:
- Ideal conditions with silty loam & naturally low bacteria soil, abundant water supplies, long sunny days and cool nights.
- Bio-Energy Partnership with a local power generating utility to pre-heat air flowing to dryers.
- Specially designed Dryers for consistent product quality.
- Climate controlled Storage facilities ensuring Freshness.
- Facilities that are Strategically located for Worldwide distribution.
- Kosher - Parve
- American Institute of Baking (AIB)
- Oregon Tilth Certified Organic (OTCO)